CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Petite Purses (and a little chocolate)

My daughter attended my upline's monthly 3-D class and made these ADORABLE little purses.  Starting June 1, the Petite Purse Bigz L Die  is available in the new catalog.  These make such cute teacher gifts, graduation gifts, for a tea party, bridge game, OR........how about as an appreciation gift on the tables at a wedding???  (see my wedding theme going on here, lol)  They are so easy to make and the color combinations are totally up to you!  I just looooove the new Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper choices she selected (also available June 1st!)  I mentioned chocolate in my subject title.....my upline filled everyone's purses up with Hershey Kisses!  So sweet! (HA, get it?)




No comments:

Post a Comment