Calling all Crafty Cinderellas.....
How it works:
Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Each provides the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
· Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with project cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and precut everything for you!)
· Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
· Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
· We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
· You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
· A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!).
· There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
· Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month only.
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Please select me as your demonstrator. Starting in early March, you can try Paper Pumpkin for one month by visiting our online store.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
More Paper Pumpkin Details…..
Q: Will the items in each Paper Pumpkin be available for sale individually?
A: Part of the fun of having a Paper Pumpkin membership is receiving exclusive products to play with! Most of the items in your Paper Pumpkin are exclusive, never-before seen products (can you say yippee?) You will, however, see a few tried-and-true products in your Paper Pumpkin that you can buy individually in the catalog.
Q: Is there any other way to buy monthly Paper Pumpkin kits?
A: You need to be a member to receive the monthly Paper Pumpkin. Past kits will not be available at this time.
Q: How do I see the upcoming Paper Pumpkin kits?
A: One of the best parts of your Paper Pumpkin membership is that you never know what is going to be in that beautiful red box. It’s like opening a present every month—we don’t want to ruin the surprise for you!
All kits that include stamps will use the Clear Mount format of rubber stamps. This is why your Welcome Kit includes our gift to you of a Stampin’ Up size D acrylic clear block.
Welcome Kit contains supplies for 4 embellished cards and includes the following as pictured. All follow on kits will not include a block but will include all materials & instructions needed (except adhesives) to complete that months project set.
Reminder: At this point only the Welcome and Try It kits will contain blocks.
Contact me today or visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com for more information.