CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Late Night Stampers

Hope everyone had a fun-filled 4th!  Today, Tuesday is a company holiday for me, for some reason my company gives us the 4th & 5th off this year (but not complaining!) - I've already told my husband, today is dedicated to stamping - nothing else!  It'll be hard to put the Blackberry down {as I've already checked it many times this morning ugh} :-)

I wanted to share another group of wonderful people with you - Late Night Stampers.  These gals (and guys) meet just prior to the annual SU! Convention in Salt Lake City each year to "stamp it up!"  Convention is around July each year (this year it's next week I believe), so I missed this one - but hopefully I can attend next year's event and meet all these wonderful LNS ladies!  The link to their group is:  http://www.stampinconnection.com/group/LNS 

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful post, thanks for sharing the LNS group on stampin connection for stampin up demonstrators! All SU demonstrators are welcome to join! If you are not a demonstrator yet, join Jennifers team! Sherrill Graff

    ReplyDelete