Stampin' Up! is trying another new idea! They will now start offering some special Viewer's Choice/Submit a Project Kits with everything you need in them (except adhesive) to create some fantastic projects.
The first of these kits is the Fancy Friends Kit, item #132319. For just $15.95, you get everything you need (except adhesives) to create six fast, easy, lovely note cards with envelopes. Here's what is included in the Kit and how the finished note cards and envelopes can look:
- 6 Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
- Daffodil Delight Stampin' Spot
- Old Olive Stampin' Spot
- prepunched Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack flowers in Daffodil Delight and Old Olive
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (self-adhesive)
- large wood-mount doily image from Delicate Doilies Set (page 110 of big catalog)
- wood-mount "friends" sentiment from Sweet Essentials Set (page 140 of big catalog)
- Stamp the doily image in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink three times on the card and once on the envelope, re-inking between uses.
- Stamp "Friends" in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink on the front of the card.
- Adhere the flowers to the card.
- Adhere Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the flowers.
I also recommend the 2-Way Glue Pen (item # 100425, $4.50) as the best way to adhere the tiny flowers to the card fronts. You may order the Fancy Friends Kit through me or online HERE. What a perfect Christmas gift!!!